A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kaiser Tarafdar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kaiser Tarafdar is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kaiser Tarafdar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Tarafdar graduated from University Of Ibadan.
Dr. Tarafdar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lubbock Heart Hospital
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kaiser Rahman Reni Tarafdar MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kaiser R. Tarafdar practice?
- Dr. Kaiser Tarafdar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kaiser Tarafdar practices Internal Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Internists.