A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kaiyu Ma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kaiyu Ma is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ma
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Ma Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kaiyu Ma, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ma graduated from Harbin Medical University.
Dr. Ma has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
- Orange Regional Medical Ctr-Middletown Campus
- Catskill Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kaiyu Ma MD and PHD is a female Neurologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kaiyu Ma practice?
- Dr. Kaiyu Ma has 1 office location.
Dr. Kaiyu Ma practices Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine near Middletown, NY.
See Middletown Neurologists and Middletown Psychiatrists.