A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kaiyu Ma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kaiyu Ma is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kaiyu Ma, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ma graduated from Harbin Medical University.
Dr. Ma has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
- Catskill Regional Medical Center
- Orange Regional Medical Ctr-Middletown Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ma accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kaiyu Ma practice?
Dr. Kaiyu Ma practices Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine near Middletown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Harriman, NY and Rock Hill, NY.
See Middletown Neurologists, Middletown Psychiatrists, and Middletown Sleep Medicine Doctors.