A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kaiyu Ma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kaiyu Ma is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kaiyu Ma, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ma graduated from Harbin Medical University.
Dr. Ma has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
- Orange Regional Medical Ctr-Middletown Campus
- Catskill Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kaiyu Ma MD and PHD is a female Neurologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kaiyu Ma practice?
- Dr. Kaiyu Ma has 1 office location.
Dr. Kaiyu Ma practices Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine near Middletown, NY.
See Middletown Neurologists and Middletown Psychiatrists.