A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kala Sury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kala Sury is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sury
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sury Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kala Sury, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sury graduated from University of Kerala Medical College. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sury has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kala Sury MD is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kala Sury practice?
- Dr. Kala Sury has 1 office location.
Dr. Kala Sury practices Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Pulmonologists and Brooklyn Critical Care Practitioners.