A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kala Sury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kala Sury is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sury
Allergic Asthma Patient Education Read the Vitals patient education guide to learn all about allergic asthma causes, symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Sury Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kala Sury, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sury graduated from University of Kerala Medical College. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sury has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kala Sury MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kala Sury practice?
- Dr. Kala Sury has 1 office location.
Dr. Kala Sury practices Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Pulmonologists and Brooklyn Critical Care Practitioners.