A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kalaki Marks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marks graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Marks has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kalaki Kalaki Marks MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Kalaki K. Marks practice?
- Dr. Kalaki Marks has 1 office location.
Dr. Kalaki Marks practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Inglewood, CA.
See Inglewood Family Physicians and Inglewood Primary Care Doctors.