A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kalaki Marks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marks
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Marks Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marks graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Marks has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kalaki Kalaki Marks MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Kalaki K. Marks practice?
- Dr. Kalaki Marks has 1 office location.
Dr. Kalaki Marks practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Inglewood, CA.
See Inglewood Family Physicians and Inglewood Primary Care Doctors.