A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kalarickal Oommen is Good. Dr. Oommen has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kalarickal Oommen, MD is board certified in Neurology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Epilepsy.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Oommen graduated from University of Kerala Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Oommen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Oommen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 9 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Kalarickal Oommen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kalarickal J. Oommen practice?
Dr. Kalarickal Oommen practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Oklahoma City, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Lubbock, TX.
See Oklahoma City Neurologists.