A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kalarickal Oommen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kalarickal Oommen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kalarickal Oommen, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Oommen graduated from University of Kerala Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Oommen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kalarickal Joseph Oommen MD is a male Neurologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Kalarickal J. Oommen practice?
- Dr. Kalarickal Oommen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kalarickal Oommen practices Neurology near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Oklahoma City, OK.
See Lubbock Neurologists.