A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kalman Pila:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kalman Pila is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kalman Pila, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pila graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Pila has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- UCH-Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kalman Pila MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kalman Pila practice?
- Dr. Kalman Pila has 1 office location.
Dr. Kalman Pila practices Family Medicine near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Family Physicians.