A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kaloyan Tanev:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kaloyan Tanev, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tanev graduated from Medical University - Sofia.
Dr. Tanev has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- John Dempsey Hospital Of The University Of Connecticut Health Center, Farmington CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kaloyan S Tanev MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kaloyan S. Tanev practice?
- Dr. Kaloyan Tanev has 1 office location.
Dr. Kaloyan Tanev practices Psychiatry near Boston, MA.
See Boston Psychiatrists.