A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kaloyan Tanev:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tanev
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Tanev Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kaloyan Tanev, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tanev graduated from Medical University - Sofia.
Dr. Tanev has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- University of Connecticut Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kaloyan S Tanev MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kaloyan S. Tanev practice?
- Dr. Kaloyan Tanev has 1 office location.
Dr. Kaloyan Tanev practices Psychiatry near Farmington, CT.
See Farmington Psychiatrists.