A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kalpana Kaapuraala, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaapuraala graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kaapuraala has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hennepin County Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kaapuraala accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Kalpana Kaapuraala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kalpana Kaapuraala practice?
Dr. Kalpana Kaapuraala practices Family Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Marana, AZ.
See Tucson Family Physicians.