A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kalpesh Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kalpesh Patel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kalpesh Patel, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Patel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital
- Hca Palmyra Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kalpesh Patel MD is a male Neurologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Kalpesh Patel practice?
- Dr. Kalpesh Patel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kalpesh Patel practices Neurology near Albany, GA.
See Albany Neurologists.