A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kalust Ucar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kalust Ucar is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kalust Ucar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ucar graduated from Istanbul Universitesi, Cerrahpasa.
Dr. Ucar has 36 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- American Sign Language
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kalust Ucar MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kalust Ucar practice?
- Dr. Kalust Ucar has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kalust Ucar practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Glendale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA and San Gabriel, CA.
See Glendale Internists, Glendale Hematologists, and Glendale Oncologists.