A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kalust Ucar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kalust Ucar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ucar
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ucar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kalust Ucar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ucar graduated from Istanbul Universitesi, Cerrahpasa.
Dr. Ucar has 36 hospital affiliations:
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- American Sign Language
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kalust Ucar MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kalust Ucar practice?
- Dr. Kalust Ucar has 1 office location.
Dr. Kalust Ucar practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Internists, Glendale Hematologists, and Glendale Oncologists.