A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kalyani Korabathina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kalyani Korabathina is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kalyani Korabathina, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Korabathina graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Korabathina has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kalyani Korabathina MD is a female Neurologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Kalyani Korabathina practice?
- Dr. Kalyani Korabathina has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kalyani Korabathina practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Encinitas, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA and Oceanside, CA.
See Encinitas Neurologists.