A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kalyani Narra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kalyani Narra is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Narra
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Narra Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Narra graduated from Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Edu.
Dr. Narra has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Pottstown Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kalyani Narra MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kalyani Narra practice?
- Dr. Kalyani Narra has 1 office location.
Dr. Kalyani Narra practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Pottstown, PA.
See Pottstown Internists, Pottstown Oncologists, and Pottstown Hematologists.