A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kalyani Narra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kalyani Narra is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Narra
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Narra Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Narra graduated from Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Edu.
Dr. Narra has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Pottstown Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kalyani Narra MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kalyani Narra practice?
- Dr. Kalyani Narra has 1 office location.
Dr. Kalyani Narra practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Pottstown, PA.
See Pottstown Internists, Pottstown Oncologists, and Pottstown Hematologists.