A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kalyn Tsai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kalyn Tsai is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kalyn Tsai, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsai graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Tsai has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
- Bellflower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kalyn Tsai DO is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kalyn Tsai practice?
- Dr. Kalyn Tsai has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kalyn Tsai practices Internal Medicine near Bellflower, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Downey, CA.
See Bellflower Internists.