A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kamilia Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kamilia Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kamilia Smith, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of the female lower genital tract
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Smith has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kamilia Sabbagh Tagi Smith MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Kamilia S. Smith practice?
- Dr. Kamilia Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kamilia Smith practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.