by Jewel on Mar 2nd, 2015

Dr. Kamila is awesome. She is he best doctor I've ever had and she knows her stuff!

Would not recommend show details Would not recommend
by Elaine Jay on Jul 4th, 2013

Dr. Smith cancelled four appointments with me in a row, which I find completely unacceptable. And her office staff was completely uncaring, telling me that " Well, you have to understand....". While I can understand one cancellation, perhaps even two, four cancellations in a row is beyond anyone's understanding and to me shows a total lack of caring about a patient's wellbeing. I would not only not recommend Dr. Smith, I would actively recommend that any woman who cares about her health avoid Dr. Smith.

Nov 8th, 2012

She has a wonderful bedside manner. Makes me feel very comfortable...I've never had that with any other Dr. I have been to. I have even referred her to my friends.

long wait time, she's racist and rude! show details long wait time, she's racist and rude!
Mar 16th, 2012

During my last visit with her i observe long wait time that usual over 1 hour, she took someone who showed up 30 minutes after me and when i asked her how long its going to be and she said she has one more patient to she before me...when i signed in there was only one pt and she left already after all these instead apologizing she asked us to reschdele the appointment.i already took half day off and were getting late to work due to long wait time.

Excellent OB! show details Excellent OB!
Jul 11th, 2011

Love Dr. Smith! She is kind, caring, and knows her stuff. I was very nervous when choosing an OBGYN because I had just moved to the area. Glad I chose Dr. Smith! She has always made me comfortable to discuss anything, and the office staff is wonderful too. I would definately recommend her to anyone!