Learn more about Dr. Kamran Firoozi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kamran Firoozi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kamran Firoozi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Firoozi graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Firoozi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- West Valley Hospital
- Salem Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Firoozi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kamran Firoozi practice?
Dr. Kamran Firoozi practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Salem, OR.
See Salem Internists, Salem Critical Care Practitioners, Salem Pulmonologists, Salem Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Salem Cardiologists.