Dr. Kamran Khazai MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

July 25th, 2016
Staff has an attitude, no care at all for the patients, wait time is extremely long

August 10th, 2015
Doctor Kamran is a excellent doctor. He has delivered four of my children. Doctor went above and beyond when it came to the health of me and my baby. I am still a patient I would recomend him to any women who is with child.

April 13th, 2015
Great Doctor, Poor Scheduling
I honestly think Dr K s awesome. After seeing many gynecologists, I have found him to be the most accurate, helpful and knowledgable one.. BUT- the wait time is anywhere between 1-4 hours, the staff over books and the waiting room is constantly so full that there is standing room only. Many times I have had an appointment just to get results and I sit for a minimum of an hour or more. I have come very close to having to leave without my results or my exam because I have other things to do. I have asked how long the wait would be or mentioned that they may need to revise their poor system- but I only get rude responses of "there are other patients ahead of you." I didn't organize the schedule and I have respect for people's time, but that is not my problem. I wait because I like the doctor, but I'd rather be told there are no appointments available than have to sit in a full waiting room for an entire day. It's extremely annoying that the receptionists job is to make appointments and they do not know how to properly schedule.

February 14th, 2014
Love this Doctor and Staff
My first time there the midwife was great. She was very kind and made me feel at ease. The second time I saw the actual Doctor and he took his time answered all of my questions was very thorough and friendly. The staff is always very considerate and sweet. Office is very clean and all around just a great environment. was referred by my general physician and can honestly say I am very pleased. I highly recommend,

February 24th, 2013
Superb Gynecologist! Truly One Of The Best!
I am currently a patient with Dr. Khazai. I am appalled to read the other reviews on this site. Dr. Khazai is a great doctor and a good man. He has performed a complete hysterectomy surgery on me because of chronic pelvic organ prolapse. My surgery took over 8 hours and was the longest medical procedure I have undergone. Initially, I was scared and nervous but after finding out about the procedure itself and speaking with Dr. Khazai, I was comfortable enough to proceed. Dr. Khazai is Union County and Trinitas Hospital's pioneer in robotic surgery also known as the da Vinci surgery, which is a minimally invasive, more precise procedure with shorter recovery time. He is one of the few doctors who are trained operators of this new machine. He is the senior OB/GYN surgeon for the entire Trinitas Regional Medical Center and is considered a mentor/instructor for doctors and resident physicians. His office staff is always kind, respectful, and caring. I highly recommend Dr. Kamran Khazai to those looking for a top notch OB/GYN doctor!

October 26th, 2011
Bad Business
If you want to wait half your day to be seen and then be charged twice for one visit and never get a refund if you paid by check or card then go to Dr. Khazaei's office. Otherwise save your time, money and peace of mind and run to someone else!

May 17th, 2011
I recently started seeing Dr. Khazai. I felt that he took the time to listen to my concerns and made sure I was getting the proper treatment. He seemed very genuine to me.

March 27th, 2010
This was the most unprofessional, disgusting, and disappointing visit to a doctor's office I have ever experienced. Dr. Khazai came in 2 1/2 hours AFTER my appointment time. He had a "holier than thou" attitude and didn't listen to my concerns. I wouldn't recommend this doctor for my beloved friends or family. Just because someone is the chairperson of a department doesn't mean they have good bedside manner or are a good doctor. Very disappointing,