Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Preferred Womens Healthcare
240 Williamson St
Ste 405
Elizabeth, NJ 07202
908-353-5551
Locations and availability (6)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Love this Doctor and Staff  |  show details
by Jesyka Tammaro on Feb 14th, 2014

My first time there the midwife was great. She was very kind and made me feel at ease. The second time I saw the actual Doctor and he took his time answered all of my questions was very thorough and friendly. The staff is always very considerate and sweet. Office is very clean and all around just a great environment. was referred by my general physician and can honestly say I am very pleased. I highly recommend,

|  Superb Gynecologist! Truly One Of The Best!  |  show details
Feb 24th, 2013

I am currently a patient with Dr. Khazai. I am appalled to read the other reviews on this site. Dr. Khazai is a great doctor and a good man. He has performed a complete hysterectomy surgery on me because of chronic pelvic organ prolapse. My surgery took over 8 hours and was the longest medical procedure I have undergone. Initially, I was scared and nervous but after finding out about the procedure itself and speaking with Dr. Khazai, I was comfortable enough to proceed. Dr. Khazai is Union County and Trinitas Hospital's pioneer in robotic surgery also known as the da Vinci surgery, which is a minimally invasive, more precise procedure with shorter recovery time. He is one of the few doctors who are trained operators of this new machine. He is the senior OB/GYN surgeon for the entire Trinitas Regional Medical Center and is considered a mentor/instructor for doctors and resident physicians. His office staff is always kind, respectful, and caring. I highly recommend Dr. Kamran Khazai to those looking for a top notch OB/GYN doctor!

|  Bad Business  |  show details
Oct 26th, 2011

If you want to wait half your day to be seen and then be charged twice for one visit and never get a refund if you paid by check or card then go to Dr. Khazaei's office. Otherwise save your time, money and peace of mind and run to someone else!

|  show details
May 17th, 2011

I recently started seeing Dr. Khazai. I felt that he took the time to listen to my concerns and made sure I was getting the proper treatment. He seemed very genuine to me.

|  show details
Mar 27th, 2010

This was the most unprofessional, disgusting, and disappointing visit to a doctor's office I have ever experienced. Dr. Khazai came in 2 1/2 hours AFTER my appointment time. He had a "holier than thou" attitude and didn't listen to my concerns. I wouldn't recommend this doctor for my beloved friends or family. Just because someone is the chairperson of a department doesn't mean they have good bedside manner or are a good doctor. Very disappointing,