A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kamran Nikravan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kamran Nikravan, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Nikravan graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Nikravan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente West Los Angeles Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kamran Nikravan MD is a male Urologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kamran Nikravan practice?
- Dr. Kamran Nikravan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kamran Nikravan practices Urology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Bakersfield, CA.
See Los Angeles Urologists.