A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kamran Nikravan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nikravan
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Nikravan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kamran Nikravan, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Nikravan graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Nikravan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente West Los Angeles Medical Center
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kamran Nikravan MD is a male Urologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kamran Nikravan practice?
- Dr. Kamran Nikravan has 1 office location.
Dr. Kamran Nikravan practices Urology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Urologists.