A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kanthi Yalamanchili:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kanthi Yalamanchili is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kanthi Yalamanchili, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Yalamanchili graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Yalamanchili has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kanthi Yalamanchili MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Kanthi Yalamanchili practice?
- Dr. Kanthi Yalamanchili has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kanthi Yalamanchili practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Southlake, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Grapevine, TX.
See Southlake Internists and Southlake Gastroenterologists.