A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kanwal Haider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kanwal Haider is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kanwal Haider, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Haider graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Haider has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jps Health Network
- Trinity Springs East Pavilion
- JPS Diagnostic and Surgery Hospital of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kanwal Zainab Haider MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kanwal Z. Haider practice?
- Dr. Kanwal Haider has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kanwal Haider practices Psychiatry near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Fort Worth Psychiatrists.