A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kanwal Haider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kanwal Haider is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haider
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haider Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kanwal Haider, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Haider graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Haider has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jps Health Network
- Trinity Springs East Pavilion
- JPS Diagnostic and Surgery Hospital of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kanwal Zainab Haider MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kanwal Z. Haider practice?
- Dr. Kanwal Haider has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kanwal Haider practices Psychiatry near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Arlington Psychiatrists.