A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kanwaldeep Rasila:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kanwaldeep Rasila is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Colon Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Rasila graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Rasila has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Davis Hospital
- Sutter General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kanwaldeep K Rasila MD is a female Hematologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kanwaldeep K. Rasila practice?
- Dr. Kanwaldeep Rasila has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kanwaldeep Rasila practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Fairfield, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Vacaville, CA and Albuquerque, NM.
See Fairfield Hematologists and Fairfield Oncologists.