A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kanyinda Mpoy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kanyinda Mpoy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kanyinda Mpoy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Mpoy graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Padova.
Dr. Mpoy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- West Mesa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kanyinda Kakubudia Mpoy MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kanyinda K. Mpoy practice?
- Dr. Kanyinda Mpoy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kanyinda Mpoy practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Norfolk, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Rio Rancho, NM.
See Norfolk Internists and Norfolk Infectious Disease Doctors.