Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jean Mpoy Kanyinda
Dr. Jean Mpoy Kanyinda, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Norfolk, VA, with other offices in Norfolk, VA and Rio Rancho, NM. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease. Dr. Mpoy Kanyinda is affiliated with Lovelace Medical Center, Lovelace Womens Hospital and Lovelace Rehabilitation Hospital. Dr. Mpoy Kanyinda has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jean Mpoy Kanyinda has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
Dr. Jean Mpoy Kanyinda is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Norfolk, VA.
Dr. Maureen Chevalier-Seawell
Norfolk, VA 0.88 mi37
Dr. Catherine Derber
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Norfolk, VA 1.03 mi14
Dr. Ursula Kelly
Norfolk, VA 1.03 mi6