Learn more about Dr. Kar-Lai Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kar-Lai Wong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wong
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kar-Lai Wong, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Catheter Ablation
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Diseases
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Wong has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kar-Lai Wong FACC and MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Kar-Lai Wong practice?
- Dr. Kar-Lai Wong has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kar-Lai Wong practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wynnewood, PA.
See Philadelphia Cardiologists.