Learn more about Dr. Kar Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kar Wong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kar Wong, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Catheter Ablation
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Diseases
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Wong has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kar Lai Wong FACC and MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Kar L. Wong practice?
- Dr. Kar Wong has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kar Wong practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wynnewood, PA.
See Philadelphia Cardiologists.