A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kar-Lai Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kar-Lai Wong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kar-Lai Wong, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Catheter Ablation
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Diseases
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Wong has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kar-Lai Wong FACC and MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Kar-Lai Wong practice?
- Dr. Kar-Lai Wong has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kar-Lai Wong practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Wynnewood, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Wynnewood Cardiologists.