A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kara Kahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kara Kahan, Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kara Kahan, MD, PA is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Psychotic Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kahan graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 4 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kara Liebling Kahan MD and PA is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kara L. Kahan practice?
- Dr. Kara Kahan has 1 office location.
Dr. Kara Kahan practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Houston, TX.
See Houston Child Psychiatrists.