A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kara Kern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kara Kern is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kara Kern, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kern graduated from University of Miami . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kern has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kern accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Texas Children's Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kara L. Kern practice?
Dr. Kara Kern practices Family Medicine near Conroe, TX.
See Conroe Family Physicians.