A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kara Prescott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kara Prescott is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prescott
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Prescott Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kara Prescott, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Prescott graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Prescott has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kara Hampton Prescott MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Kara H. Prescott practice?
- Dr. Kara Prescott has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kara Prescott practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Rheumatologists.