A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kara Prescott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kara Prescott is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prescott
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Prescott Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kara Prescott, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Prescott graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Prescott has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kara Hampton Prescott MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Kara H. Prescott practice?
- Dr. Kara Prescott has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kara Prescott practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Rheumatologists.