A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karan Moseley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karan Moseley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karan Moseley, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Moseley graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Moseley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karan Ruth Moseley MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Karan R. Moseley practice?
- Dr. Karan Moseley has 1 office location.
Dr. Karan Moseley practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.