A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karan Nejad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karan Nejad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nejad
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nejad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karan Nejad, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nejad graduated from University of Miami . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nejad has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Name Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karan Shokouhi Nejad MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Karan S. Nejad practice?
- Dr. Karan Nejad has 1 office location.
Dr. Karan Nejad practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Hackensack, NJ.
See Hackensack Cardiologists.