A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karan Nejad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karan Nejad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nejad
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karan Nejad, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nejad graduated from University of Miami . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nejad has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Name Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karan Shokouhi Nejad MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Karan S. Nejad practice?
- Dr. Karan Nejad has 1 office location.
Dr. Karan Nejad practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Hackensack, NJ.
See Hackensack Cardiologists.