A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karapet Dermendjian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karapet Dermendjian is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dermendjian graduated from Yerevan State Medical University.
Dr. Dermendjian has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karapet Gary Dermendjian MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Karapet G. Dermendjian practice?
- Dr. Karapet Dermendjian has 1 office location.
Dr. Karapet Dermendjian practices Anesthesiology near Encino, CA.
See Encino Anesthesiologists.