A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Albritton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Albritton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Albritton, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Stem Cell Transplant
- Wilms Tumor
Education & Awards
Dr. Albritton graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Albritton has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen H Albritton MD is a female Oncologist , has 19 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Karen H. Albritton practice?
- Dr. Karen Albritton has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Albritton practices Medical Oncology and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Oncologists.