Learn more about Dr. Karen Albritton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Albritton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Albritton, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Stem Cell Transplant
- Wilms Tumor
Education & Awards
Dr. Albritton graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Albritton has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Albritton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karen A. Albritton practice?
Dr. Karen Albritton practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Medical Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Fort Worth Internists, Fort Worth Oncologists, and Fort Worth Pediatric Specialists.