A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Allsup:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Allsup is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Allsup, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Allsup graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Allsup has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Allsup accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karen M. Allsup practice?
Dr. Karen Allsup practices Family Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Family Physicians.