A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Allsup:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Allsup is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Allsup, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Allsup graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Allsup has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Marie Allsup MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen M. Allsup practice?
- Dr. Karen Allsup has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Allsup practices Family Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Family Physicians.