A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Aspry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Aspry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Aspry, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Aspry graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Aspry has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kent County Hospital
- Rhode Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen E Aspry MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Karen E. Aspry practice?
- Dr. Karen Aspry has 7 office locations.
Dr. Karen Aspry practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Pawtucket, RI.
Additional practice locations include: East Greenwich, RI and Providence, RI.
See Pawtucket Internists and Pawtucket Cardiologists.