A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Aspry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Aspry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aspry
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Aspry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Aspry, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Aspry graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Aspry has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kent County Hospital
- Rhode Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen E Aspry MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Karen E. Aspry practice?
- Dr. Karen Aspry has 7 office locations.
Dr. Karen Aspry practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Pawtucket, RI.
Additional practice locations include: East Greenwich, RI and Providence, RI.
See Pawtucket Internists and Pawtucket Cardiologists.