A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Bradshaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Bradshaw is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bradshaw
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Bradshaw Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Bradshaw, MD is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Mood Disorders
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Bradshaw graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 7 awards.
Dr. Bradshaw has 11 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen D Bradshaw MD is a female Reproductive Endorinologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Karen D. Bradshaw practice?
- Dr. Karen Bradshaw has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Bradshaw practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Endocrinologists.