A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Bradshaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Bradshaw is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Bradshaw, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Mood Disorders
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Bradshaw graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 7 awards.
Dr. Bradshaw has 11 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bradshaw accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans