Learn more about Dr. Karen Chee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Chee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chee
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Chee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Interventional Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Chee graduated from University of California at Davis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Chee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Sequoia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Chee MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Karen Chee practice?
- Dr. Karen Chee has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Chee practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near San Mateo, CA.
See San Mateo Internists, San Mateo Hematologists, and San Mateo Oncologists.