A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Chojnacki is Excellent. Dr. Chojnacki has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Chojnacki, MD, FACS is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Chojnacki graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Chojnacki has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chojnacki accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Karen Chojnacki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karen A. Chojnacki practice?
Dr. Karen Chojnacki practices Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Rayna Chojnacki, Dr. Reina Chojnacki, Dr. Tina Chojnacki, Dr. Trina Chojnacki