A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Cheng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Cheng is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Cheng, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheng graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Cheng has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Deborah Cheng MD is a female Neurologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen D. Cheng practice?
- Dr. Karen Cheng has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Cheng practices Neurology and Sleep Medicine near Laguna Hills, CA.
See Laguna Hills Neurologists and Laguna Hills Sleep Medicine Doctors.