A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Cheng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Cheng, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheng graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Cheng has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cheng accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans