A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Frei:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Frei is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Frei, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Essential Tremor
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Frei graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Frei has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- St. Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Phyllis Frei MD is a female Neurologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Karen P. Frei practice?
- Dr. Karen Frei has 4 office locations.
Dr. Karen Frei practices Neurology near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Murrieta, CA and Laguna Hills, CA.
See Long Beach Neurologists.