A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Frei:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Frei is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Frei, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Essential Tremor
- Movement Disorders
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Frei graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Frei has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Frei accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- CaIOPTIMA - 13 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karen P. Frei practice?
Dr. Karen Frei practices Neurology near Loma Linda, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA and Fountain Valley, CA.
See Loma Linda Neurologists.