A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Frei:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Frei is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Frei, MD is board certified in Neurology.
She has special expertise in 5 Areas, including Essential Tremor, Essential Tremor (ET), and Movement Disorders.2 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Frei graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Frei has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Frei accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- CaIOPTIMA - 13 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karen P. Frei practice?
Dr. Karen Frei practices Neurology near Fountain Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA.
See Fountain Valley Neurologists.