A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Hopp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Hopp is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hopp
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hopp Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Hopp, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hopp graduated from University of California at Davis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hopp has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Woodland Memorial Hospital
- Woodland Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Teisberg Hopp MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Karen T. Hopp practice?
- Dr. Karen Hopp has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Hopp practices Family Medicine and Psychiatry near Woodland, CA.
See Woodland Primary Care Doctors and Woodland Psychiatrists.