A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Hopp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Hopp is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hopp
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hopp Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Hopp, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hopp graduated from University of California at Davis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hopp has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Woodland Memorial Hospital
- Woodland Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Teisberg Hopp MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Karen T. Hopp practice?
- Dr. Karen Hopp has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Hopp practices Family Medicine and Psychiatry near Woodland, CA.
See Woodland Family Physicians and Woodland Psychiatrists.