A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Krieg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Krieg is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Disorders of the female lower genital tract
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Krieg graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Krieg has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Sue Krieg DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Karen S. Krieg practice?
- Dr. Karen Krieg has 6 office locations.
Dr. Karen Krieg practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Freehold, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Manalapan, NJ and Matawan, NJ.
See Freehold Obstetricians & Gynecologists.