A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Krieg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Krieg is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Disorders of the female lower genital tract
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Krieg graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Krieg has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter's University Hospital
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Krieg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karen S. Krieg practice?
Dr. Karen Krieg practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Monroe Township, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Matawan, NJ and Freehold, NJ.
See Monroe Township Obstetricians & Gynecologists.