A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Latzko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Latzko is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Latzko, DO is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Male Infertility
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Latzko graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Latzko has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hunterdon Medical Center
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Marie Latzko DO is a female Urologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Karen M. Latzko practice?
- Dr. Karen Latzko has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karen Latzko practices Urology near Princeton, NJ.
See Princeton Urologists.