Urologists

Urology Group Of Princeton
134 Stanhope St
Princeton, NJ 08540
609-924-6487
Locations and availability (2)

|  patient  |  show details
Jun 28th, 2012

Dr. Latzko is wonderful, caring, and listens to me when I talk about my issues. She is excellent in uncovering the cause. I travel almost two hours to see her. I wouldn't go to anyone else for my neurogenic bladder. She is the best.

|  Dr. Latzko is a Great Doctor.  |  show details
Sep 16th, 2011

Dr. Latzko is the best. She is caring and attentive to listening and giving advice. She asks all the right questions and takes her time to listen and get to know you. Most of all she knows her stuff and makes you feel very comfortable and at ease. Great doctor I would highly recommend.

|  "The Best"  |  show details
Jun 9th, 2011

Dr Latzko is a compassionate, warm and knowledgeable Doctor.. After being diagnosed with Prostate cancer she made sure that every conceivable way of treating this was exhausted before the ultimate Protatectomy.. She called at home many times to find out how I was doing.. She treats me more than a doctor but someone who truly cares..

|  show details
Sep 28th, 2010

I recommend Dr. Latzko without reservation. She has diagnosed and treated two kidney stones.

|  Highly recommended  |  show details
by Deanie from Nazareth, Pa & William from Flemington, NJ on Mar 22nd, 2010

Dr. Latzko is very thorough, innovative, easy to talk to and very professional. Both my father and I have utilized her services in both emergency hospital as well as surgical and office settings. Her experience and knowledge is cutting edge. I would highly recommend her to male or female patients.

|  show details
Feb 4th, 2010

My experience was very poor, would never recommend. No follow up, nasty attitude, cold staff.