A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Moriarty-Morris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Moriarty-Morris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Moriarty-Morris, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Moriarty-Morris graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Moriarty-Morris has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Huntington Hospital
- Huntington Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moriarty-Morris accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karen A. Moriarty-Morris practice?
Dr. Karen Moriarty-Morris practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Huntington Station, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Commack, NY.
See Huntington Station Obstetricians & Gynecologists.