A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Moriarty-Morris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Moriarty-Morris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Moriarty-Morris, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Moriarty-Morris graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Moriarty-Morris has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Huntington Hospital
- Huntington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Ann Moriarty-Morris FACOG and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Karen A. Moriarty-Morris practice?
- Dr. Karen Moriarty-Morris has 4 office locations.
Dr. Karen Moriarty-Morris practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Huntington Station, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Commack, NY and East Northport, NY.
See Huntington Station Obstetricians & Gynecologists.