A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Novielli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Novielli is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Novielli
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Novielli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Novielli, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Novielli graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Novielli has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
- Wills Eye Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen D Novielli MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen D. Novielli practice?
- Dr. Karen Novielli has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karen Novielli practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Family Physicians and Philadelphia Geriatric Doctors.