A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Novielli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Novielli is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Novielli, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Novielli graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Novielli has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
- Wills Eye Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen D Novielli MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen D. Novielli practice?
- Dr. Karen Novielli has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karen Novielli practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Primary Care Doctors, Philadelphia Family Physicians, and Philadelphia Geriatric Doctors.