Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Karen Novielli
Dr. Karen Novielli, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Novielli is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Wills Eye Hospital and Methodist Hospital. Dr. Novielli has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Karen Novielli has the following 3 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Dr. Karen Novielli is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. James Plumb
Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0.01 mi39
Dr. Kristine Swartz
Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0.01 mi11
Dr. Beth Schwartz
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Philadelphia, PA 0.01 mi9