A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Novielli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Novielli is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Novielli, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Novielli graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Novielli has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
- Wills Eye Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Novielli accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karen D. Novielli practice?
Dr. Karen Novielli practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Geriatric Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Family Physicians, Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists, and Philadelphia Geriatric Doctors.