A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Raben:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Raben is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raben
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Raben Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Raben graduated from University of Miami . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Raben has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Mercy Hospital
- South Miami Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Raben MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen Raben practice?
- Dr. Karen Raben has 1 office location.
- Dr. Karen Raben practices Family Medicine near South Miami, FL.