A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Raben:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Raben is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raben
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Raben Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Raben graduated from University of Miami . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Raben has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Mercy Hospital
- South Miami Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Raben MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen Raben practice?
- Dr. Karen Raben has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karen Raben practices Family Medicine near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: South Miami, FL.
See Miami Primary Care Doctors.