Learn more about Dr. Karen Rakers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Rakers is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Rakers, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rakers graduated from Saint Louis University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rakers has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rakers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karen L. Rakers practice?
Dr. Karen Rakers practices Family Medicine near Wheaton, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX and Oak Park, IL.
See Wheaton Family Physicians.