A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Rubel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Rubel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Rubel, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubel graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Rubel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen A Rubel MD is a female Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Karen A. Rubel practice?
- Dr. Karen Rubel has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Rubel practices Pediatrics near Great Neck, NY.
See Great Neck Pediatricians.