A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Shainsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Shainsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Shainsky, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Shainsky graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Shainsky has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Cedars Sinai Cmprhnsv Cancer C
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Michelle Shainsky DO is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Karen M. Shainsky practice?
- Dr. Karen Shainsky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karen Shainsky practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: West Hollywood, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Rheumatologists.