Learn more about Dr. Karen Shainsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Shainsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shainsky
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shainsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Shainsky, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Shainsky graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Shainsky has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Cedars Sinai Cmprhnsv Cancer C
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Michelle Shainsky DO is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Karen M. Shainsky practice?
- Dr. Karen Shainsky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karen Shainsky practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: West Hollywood, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Rheumatologists.