A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Sigel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Sigel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Sigel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sigel graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Sigel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Washington Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Patricia Sigel MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen P. Sigel practice?
- Dr. Karen Sigel has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Sigel practices Internal Medicine near Silver Spring, MD.
See Silver Spring Internists.