A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Skjei:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Skjei, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Skjei graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Skjei has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Norton Hospital
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen L Skjei MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Karen L. Skjei practice?
- Dr. Karen Skjei has 5 office locations.
Dr. Karen Skjei practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Louisville, KY.
See Philadelphia Neurologists.