A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Stampf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Stampf is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Stampf graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Stampf has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
- University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Helen Stampf MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Karen H. Stampf practice?
- Dr. Karen Stampf has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Stampf practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Smithtown, NY.
See Smithtown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.